Skyscanner India recently launched Dare to travel with the Daredevils Contest for bloggers where bloggers can win a chance to fly with the players of the Delhi Daredevils team and or get an opportunity to meet and greet the players at an exclusive event.
Skyscanner India had invited bloggers to share travel skills and secrets, useful tools and tips or just explain a classic technique well and chosen ones can convey our unique, innovative and crazy travel tip in person to favourite Delhi Daredevils' players!
|Photo Courtesy: Skyscanner's Facebook fan page|
Before Travel Tips:
- Plan for travel well in advance to reduce stressful situations.
- Check out healthy airport food options before you eat at any chain at the airport.
- Get plenty of rest, and avoid sleep deprivation.
- Humidity is around 10-15% on a plane and moisture is drained from you. So drink plenty of water or fruit juice in order to reduce dehydration. You need to keep your body hydrated in order to perform your best.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine intake as it also dehydrates.
- Use earplugs to minimize noise exposure.
- Avoid taking sleeping pills.
- Avoid heavy or exotic/spicy meals as it may lead to stomach upset.
- Avoid heavy training immediately after a flight.
- Take snacks with you, avoid snacking on junk foods at the stadium.
- Avoid alcohol intake as it is detrimental to your performance and will affect your games. Save it up for after the last game when you can celebrate all your wins!!